Friday, 9 December 2011

Welcome kind friend

Heyy thuuurr :3
I'm new to this blogging stuff.. kind of. Well i've had blogs before, but they were boring and about boring stuff. Do you know what's boring? The school holidays. I live in Papua New Guinea (yeahh, look it up) and to be honest, it's probably the most boring country when it comes to entertainment for a 15 year old Australian girl. Today especially, cos' there was some 'handing down of a scroll'- or something like that, in the courts and people were going like, going ballistic or something. not in the good way ballistic, the bad. 
Any who, i set up this blog to keep me busy these holidays, although i highly doubt anyone will read it :) but you know what they say, it's the thought that counts.
Oh yeah, the title of my blog, well i'll break it up into 3 sections- the llama, the tribal dances, and the DINOsaurs (RawR!). Well, i have this friend (the BFFL type) called Aleki. She's (as people say up here) mix-race- half PNG, half German. We were sitting in maths one time, and i was trying to be a smart ass (sorry mum) and convince her that during one season of the year, llamas sprout small wings on their back and can fly. Not far, or very significantly, but they can fly. then, after that season ends, the wings shrivel up and fall off. It's true, look it up!

The tribal dances- Well it's kind of obvious. I live in Papua New Guinea :) One of the most culturally cultural (?) countries in the world. So there's quite a lot of tribal dances. 
All things Dino- Woah, okay, where to begin. I love dinosaurs. I actually asked my boyfriend to buy me one for Christmas. But he said it might be hard, so i'll just have to wait until my birthday next year... :'( <-- sad face.
OMG, i'm eating a pie right now, and it's so good.
Today was the lamest of all lame days... I couldn't go out of the house because of shtoopid riots and my friend Jacinta stayed over last night, so we just watched 90210 on TV all day. Any idea how boring that it? It's fair boring, just sayin'. 
I got mad at my boyfriend (Michael) today because he's been out fishing for the past 2 days and I've hardly heard from him. Then he got mad at me, and i got mad at him, and then he stopped talking to me again. But were talking now. If you're reading this, then i love you baby, but next time, take your phone with you -_-*
Haha my big brother Mitchell and i are home alone tonight (parents are staying out for their wedding anniversary.. Yulckkk D:) and so we decided to suss out the Christmas presents ;D mum, if you're reading this- it was all Mitchell's idea i swear, but thanks for the PSP and the new Assassins Creed game i've been wanting for like, a billion years :DDDDDD (well, the PSP anyway).
my pie is cold now, and it's gross so i dont want to eat it anymore. 
man, i really hope mum doesn't read my blog, she'd be so CRANKY. Speaking of my mum, the other day my family and I were discussing swearing, in the car. This is how it went-
Mum: mitchell, you can occasionally say SHIT but you can never say ASS
Me & Mitchell: Lul, what? Mum, ASS is way worse than SHIT..
Mum: No it isn't!?
Me: LOL (Insert LOL face here)
Mitchell: Hahah oh mum
Dad: Well, I think he shouldn't swear at all. He must say, Poo- even better, faeces, and bottom.
Me: Trololol. Bottom.
Mum: Kelsey you can't swear at all!
Me: WHAT!? Once mitchell starts i'm starting!?
Mum: no, he's 16, your 15. there's rules Kelsey
Me: -_- ...
I love my family. when they let me go out. which isn't often. So i don't think i'll be going to my mates party tomorrow. Which saddens me. A lot. *sigh* Oh the life of a teenager... It's great isn't it?  -_-
Follow my blog and share me :3
RawR!

No comments:

Post a Comment