Friday, 9 December 2011

5:00 in the morning

Well, as you can tell, it's rather early in the morning and i'm still awake. There is something wrong in that equation... I finished Skyping Michael at like 11:30 and fell asleep at like 12:30, but i had a bed dream and woke up at 3 and I STILL CAN'T SLEEP! RawR! 


So i was reading other peoples blogs earlier in the night, and i realised that mine is kinda sooper gay. division 1. Like, i need to post more pictures and stuff, but theres not much to take photos of this time of the year up (or down) here.

so i'll share some of my funny stories and stuff ;)

There was this one time in Singapore, my family and i were visiting, and we were sitting in the back of the taxi (myself, mum and mitch - in that order). Now people in Singapore aren't too fond of seatbelts, but my brother and i- being good citizens (and now wanting to die in the unfortunate case of an accident) always wore ours anyway. My parents on the other hand, didn't. so we're driving along and the taxi driver suddenly hits the breaks, and because of the plastic covered seats in the back, my mum slit straight foward between my dad and the taxi driver and gets stuck. It all happened so fast, at first i didn't know what happened. but once it had run through my mind a few times, well, lets just say i lost the plot. I was in hysterical fits of laughter, as was the rest of the car while mum sat trying to re-position herself on the seat. i'm laughing as i type this. It was so funny :DD
hahaha

all my guppies keep dying!!! I had 11, and now i have 7!? which meand 4 have died in the past week. although i think the other guppies have eaten them. Cannibals. Can someone help me out here? I like my fish in the tank, not the toilet :'(

So it's like what, 15 days until Christmas :DD Excited much. OH GOD! My laptop zapped me!! I hate it when that happens! RAWR!


I think Michael should wake up and text me. Talking to people on facey is getting boring, seeing as there's only like 3 people online, because most normal people are snuggled up in bed, sleeping soundly. Instead i sit on my time single bed with mitchell taking up the bottom half, listening to Basshunter..
I kinda miss school in a way. you know, seeing all my friends everyday, and the boyfee, seeing as i'm not allowed to see him out of school (see him at all). Parents sometimes can be so suckish. I didn't write that.

Anyways, i'm going to kick mitchell out and try to get some sleep, seeing as i've only had 3 hours in the past 24. Good night :) sweet dreams everyone!

P.S- Congratulations to my big sister Taryn in Darwin who is finally Engaged to Matthew :) Hope your marriage brings only happiness your way xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment